Sunday, May 30, 2010



So, as most of you probably do, I have a macro setting- two different ones actually- on my relatively simple olympus digital camera. I tend to have my camera set to the mode for taking "very close up" pics with the anti-hand shake and of course no flash. I enjoy the close up shots. i like to really see whats going on with my subjects. You can not just click off with my camera- i hold the trigger half way down until my pic comes into focus- then i press the rest of the way to snap the flick.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for telling everyone how to do this Nicole...Could be a good term project... these bananas are transformed with this view'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I really enjoy seeing the detail and complexity in items I see everyday and often overlook :)

    ReplyDelete