Sunday, May 30, 2010

Bio

Hello My Fellow Photographers,
 My name is Kendra Walker. I am a realist who loves to spend quality time with family, watching wild life and shopping for shoes.  I have been in with my other half (Kareem) for 14 years. Together we have two incredible sons, our oldest will be 12 in August his name is Tylor, our youngest will be 7 in August his name is Tymier. Today I attended my mothers cookout, wow what a blast we had.  As we ate, danced and laughed, I took a variety of photos, some of which I will post on fotothing.com for your viewing and open feedback.  My screen name is listed as Kproverbs31.  Please stop by-
Thank You in advance,

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kendra,

    Sounds like a great party... I just found you on fotothing... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi kendra-
    thanks 4 all the poitive feedback!! love ur house in the background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kendra,
    I love your picture. Nice background...I will add my pictures tonight.

    ReplyDelete