Thursday, May 27, 2010

My pretty crazy self portrait...


Okay, so this did not exactly come out as planned, but here's the story. We live along the back side of a golf course and last year the passenger side mirror of my Explorer was broken by a stray golf ball (really bad shot!). Since I still haven't fixed it, I thought it would make an interesting self portrait with the different angles of the mirrored glass still in place. This is what I got. I'll be back outside tomorrow - maybe something involving one of our motorcycles..... Oh, and my Fotothing name is dcldigital. Here's the URL: http://www.fotothing.com/dcldigital/

More to come.
Dennis

6 comments:

  1. Actually its a very unique photo pretty clever I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this picture as well. Now did you adjust the picture of anyway for the illusion?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the kind words. It really didn't turn out the way I thought it would, but... Ebonicas1, I really didn't do much to this photo - it's just the broken mirror on my Ford.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Dennis
    It was an awesome idea on your part. While I tried to get the perfect image, I truly think you captured it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat image... thanks... I have you on fotothing now....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Jacqueline. I may have captured something, but it is pretty tough to make out any kind of detail in the photo at all!

    ReplyDelete