Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mod 5 Digital Photography Introduction


Hi Mod 5 Class,

My name is Ebony Caster and I am in the process of completing my degree in BA-Business Management. I have a passion of taking pictures. Since I just know the basics of how to point and click, I wanted to learn new ways to design my pictures into my own masterpieces. From the pictures, I have viewed on this website, I have definitely chosen a course I will enjoy and learn some of these techniques. Be patience with me as my pictures will not look like some of these pros in our class but hopefully by week 8 I will create my own Ebony’s masterpiece. Can’t wait to blog over all the amazing photos within the next few weeks. My own Fotothing account is Ebonicas1. Hope to chat with you soon!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Ebony, Nice picture. I'm glad we picked this class!! I will be in Vegas this weekend so I plan on taking plenty of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whats up Ebony,

    Nice picture of you, I never thought that I would like to take pictures. But I can tell this class is going to be fun. Tomorrow I'm going around CT to take pictures of everything looking forward to having fun with this course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ess & Gary, I know I am so excited to take some amazing pictures. I used the background of the court building near the bushnell for a nice back drop plus to create an illusion of my self portait behind a sihoulette of the huge bldg. Jerome said be creative so I tried.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, a face with the name. Nice shot of you Ebony!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Ebony, I trust all is well. Question? Doesn't it feel great to be at the finish line. I see we both picked a class that we will enjoy. In my opinion this class is one of the best offered. IT allows for creativity and the ability to have fun while learning. By the way Great Photo, excellent location. Keep the photos rolling.
    Regards-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ebony... nice going... you are off to a great start....

    ReplyDelete