Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Portrait





Well, while trying to juggle life, house, vacation, kids, term paper, etc., I was trying to get some nice evening light to take some portrait shots of my wife (we get some nice evening sun in our front windows). It just wasn't happening! Rain on and off today, but between the raindrops, we went out to the patio and tried our luck. Many more on Fotothing. Hope you like them as much as I do!

This has been a great class. Jerry, thank you for helping us to understand the finer points of photo composition. I can't wait for DPII!

1 comment:

  1. Jerry, I realize after looking at the photo of my son with his bubble wand that I should have slightly lightened it a little bit (his face is slightly shadowed). I'll go back to that and update it on my Fotothing when I make the changes.

    ReplyDelete