Saturday, July 3, 2010

Macro Pictures



I have to say I struggled with this assignments more than I did with the previous assignments. I'm using a Canon Power Shot A610 and the Macro setting doesn't work with all settings. I struggled but finally found a setting it worked well with. I adjusted the shadows and sharpened some of these pictures. I can't imagine being a photographer when you wouldn't know the quality of the photo until after you developed the roll of film. Talk about expensive! YIKES!! Digital cameras fit in well with our instant gratification society.

5 comments:

  1. These pictures look great, Chris! I like that you picked something different as a subject.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love the coffee beans- beautiful and my very favorit beverage

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum Yum! Nice shots!.. I like them both..especially the coffee beans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed... the beans are the strongest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these choices!! Agreed on the beans. What a great shot!

    ReplyDelete