Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Off topic...




I realize that these are probably not one of our weekly assignment, but I wanted to share a couple of photos with everyone before our class is over. I took these over the July 4th holiday weekend up at Lake Winnipesaukee. The first one was from the Wolfeboro town docks at sunset and the other two are looking out toward Rattlesnake Island from the boat while we were heading over to Alton Bay to watch the fireworks one night. I didn't really change the color very much - it was very close to this in real life.

4 comments:

  1. No, these actually fit under the "by the sea" assignment.

    To make them even stronger, you can rotate the horizon line to perfect level with a slider in Picasa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the warmth & colors on the 2 bottom ones.

    ReplyDelete